Dr Seuss Book Round-up

Oh, look - a book! Are you a huge Dr. Seuss fan? Maybe you'll change your mind after you check out my list of 40 Dr. Seuss books - do you think you've read all of Dr. Seuss' books?!

I created this list to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday tomorrow, and to help you find some new reads for Read Across America.

Some of these books were hard to even find a cover example, if you fancy reading a new Dr. Seuss book that catches your eye out of this list, I have included links to Amazon so you can purchase a copy.









1. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street



2. The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins



3. Bartholomew and the Oobleck



4. Horton Hatches the Egg



5. McElligot’s Pool



6. Horton Hears a Who



7. The King’s Stilts



8. If I Ran the Zoo



9. The Cat in the Hat



10. Oh, the Places You’ll Go!



11. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish



12. Dr Seuss’s ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book



13. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You



14. Green Eggs and Ham



15. Hop on Pop



16. Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!



17. Happy Birthday to You!



18. Fox in Socks



19. Are you My Mother?



20. The Lorax



21. There’s a Wocket in My Pocket



22. The Foot Book



23. Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?



24. What Pet Should I Get?



25. Dr Seuss’ Sleep Book



26. How the Grinch Stole Christmas



27. The Butter Battle Book



28. The Tooth Book



29. You’re Only Old Once



30. Yertle the Turtle



31. I Am Not Going to Get Up Today



32. I Can Read with My Eyes Shut



33. Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!



34. What Was I Scared Of?



35. Thidwick the Big Hearted Moose



36. In A People House



37. On Beyond Zebra!



38. I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew



39. Great Day for Up



40. The Shape of Me and Other Stuff

No comments

Back to Top